All you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt e-Visa is an online travel authorization created for people that like to travel to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program speeds up the application procedure to acquire new visas. The travelers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just via an online application. This all new process was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several requirements that the vacationers need to take into account in order to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several forms of visas, so you should check if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to apply for an electronic visa, be sure to complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to cover the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so ensure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the electronic visa you need to print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 30 days stay and are also valid for six months, starting the issue date. When travelling with a team, one person can apply online for all of the tourists, but every one of them should accomplish and also sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Please remember you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you chose to have some visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you should apply for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever needed.